Saturday, February 19, 2011

YES I AM A PIRATE, TWO HUNDRED YEARS TOO LATE


”The cannons don’t thunder, there’s nothing to plunder, I’m an over 40 victim of fate.” Arriving too late, arriving too late.
Jimmy Buffet wrote that it’s too late to be a pirate; too bad radio Somalia didn’t play this song.
Why would people in this day and age still be out there playing pirate? Oh yeah, cause it pays!  That’s one major cause of this crime on the high seas, the other is we don’t take preemptive action. I don’t know maritime laws, but I think M60’s mounted on the bow and the stern would pretty much eliminate the problem. With an 1100-meter killing range on a very high and stable platform I would take that advantage over a small boat with automatic weapons and even RPG’s. It would be a turkey shoot.

No comments: