Thursday, February 3, 2011

GIMME BACK MY P-WAVE


Last April I learned more about the human heart than I cared to. I was hospitalized with a atrial fibrillation. Looks like im back for round 2. The P-wave is a little timing jolt of electricity that tells the heart it’s time to beat again. It looks like a little bump on the EEG graph just before the big spike of the heartbeat. Well my damn P wave is missing again, so Im back in the hospital again and  tomorrow morning they will shock or cardiovert my  heart back in to a normal rhythm. No big deal, I been through this before. I’m just glad Obamacare is not my doctor yet. Talk to you soon.

5 comments:

Rita said...

I'd be a much nicer person if I didn't have to yell at you all the time. No more waiting on your own for that damned P wave to come back.

GO TO THE DOCTOR!

Greybeard said...

A wise old flight nurse once told me the secret to longevity:
"Choose your parents carefully."

I don't know your history, but I know we all have little to do with "choosing". So we have to make the best with the cards we're dealt.
It's a wake-up call my friend.
Take great care of all the other factors under your control.
And I'm saying a little prayer for ya.

CnC said...

Thanks for the prayers G.B. I have my first grandbaby on the way and I sure want to be around for a while to see him,

Joe said...

praying

CnC said...

thank you Joe it means a lot