Saturday, March 19, 2011

WHEN DID WE CURE A.I.D.S ? WHERE DID ALL THE HOMELESS GO ?


Back in 1991, when President Bush 41 gave Magic Johnson H.I.V. Arsenio Hall made the racist remark that Bush “can kiss my black ass” because he wasn’t doing anything about A.I.D.S.
To be fair Hall was a good friend of Magic’s and he was upset because President Bush had created A.I.D.S. and forced Magic to cheat on his wife and have as much anonymous sex with all the skanks he met on the road .
To top it off, Bush 41 made sure no cure for this virus could be found. He did this by allowing millions more for research for an A.I.D.S. cure than any other disease. Even though no cure for any virus has ever been discovered.
Hall was by no means the only one who was wailing and gnashing his teeth at President Bush, all the left winged politicians and all the left media and Hollywood elites cursed his name and laid the blame for this scourge at the steps of the Whitehouse.

Evidently this disease took a hiatus during the Clinton years, because no one ever told Clinton to kiss their black ass during his 8 years in office.
Then Bush 43 brought the disease back during his 2 terms. Now that Obama has been in office for the last couple of years, he must have single handedly cured A.I.D.S. because we don’t hear the outcry from the left about this disease anymore.

Whilst pondering this anomaly of history, I began to wonder where the hell did all the millions and millions of homeless people go?
I remember well, homeless advocate Mitch Snyder decried there was 3 million homeless people in America and President Reagan was to blame.

Snyder said there were 3 million homeless people in America and that 45 homeless people die every minute. That means 64,800 homeless people die every day, and that 2 million homeless people die each month. Snyder's figures would mean that all the homeless would be dead in a couple of months. Huh? The truth is, when Mitch made this claim, only 4 Americans in total, died every minute.
I guess mathematics wasn’t Mitch’s strong suit, but apparently lying was.
This jackass was an ex-con who abandoned his wife and kids and eventually did the world a favor and hung himself. The media loved him, because he was a useful idiot.

Of course the liberal network media, took these figures that ol Mitch pulled out of his ass and ran with it. Who could blame them? We had a Republican president in office and if a leftist homeless advocate came up with this W.A.G. (wild ass guess) , well that’s good enough for us!
These millions of homeless continued to cause massive shortages of shopping carts through the Bush 41 term and then poof! Slick Willie gets in office and they all suddenly disappeared! Where the hell did they all go? I guess Bill took them in and gave them shelter.

 I think Monica Lewinski must have been a homeless gal cause he found room for her in the Oval Office.

I want you to listen, I did not have sex with that homeless woman!

After Bush 43 took office I bought stock in the shopping cart industry because I knew there would be a run on that stock after Bush kicked all the homeless out of the basement of the Whitehouse.
I sold the shopping cart stock “short” and made a killing after Obama took office, because I knew there would be a glut of them again.

I also got on the phone and told my good friend Magic that it was safe to go out whoring again!

No comments: