Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HELP FOR OUR CREDIT CHALLENGED CUSTOMERS

That’s what I heard on the radio today. I think it was a commercial for used cars and they were targeting their customer base who are apparently were creditlly challenged.
I can understand why someone who is mentally or physically handicapped wanting to be considered challenged instead of handicapped. They are going through life impaired through no fault of their own and I will call them whatever they want to be called; having said that, I cannot afford the same courtesy to people who have been reckless and irresponsible with their accounts payables exceeding their accounts receivables.
If we do indeed give these people a pass and allow them to shift blame from themselves to just drawing the short straw in life, then I guess it’s only fair to give the same courtesy to our current administration. I guess it would be more proper to say we have a credit challenged president. He is also an abilitlly challenged world leader. Why stop there, we have to excuse his lack of leadership as Commander and Chief and say he is decisionally challenged, that should make the Iranian and Libyan and Egyptian freedom fighters feel better about him being so wishy washy.

Since I’m feeling so generous today, it’s only fair I give myself some of this liberal understanding.
Since tomorrow is Thursday, which is boys night out, and also Saint Patrick’s Day, which means imbibing much beer and pizza; I will excuse my gluttony and admit that life has dealt me an unfair blow.
I don’t want your pity, but I am caloriecally and miscreantly challenged!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot follicly challenged.

CnC said...

why I otta!

Anonymous said...

But you have 200 sprouts more or less, remember?