Thursday, March 3, 2011

THE REAL HATE GROUP


Finally the press gets it right. The Westboro Cult IS a hate group, but that's all the press got right about these ghouls. They are not Baptists, they are not a Christian church, they are not a church at all. They are a large family of inbred freaks. That’s not ad hominem; they have to interbreed, who the hell else would have them?
I’ve tried to figure this cult family out for years, but it’s hard to wrap your mind about their so-called theology. Years ago, I spent a great deal of time researching different cults, trying to figure out what different people believe and why. Some are personality cults; some are based more on an idea.
The Branch Davidians who were torched in Waco, were a personality cult who believed their leader David Koresh (Vernon Wayne Howell) was the second coming of Christ. He had complete control of his cult. In reality he was nothing more than a narcissistic lunatic and child molester.

Scientology is more of an idea cult created by a hack sci fi writer named L. Ron Hubbard. He was quoted that he could made some big money by inventing a religion based on his science fiction bullshit.



Sorry Maverick, but I don’t believe the planet is infected with alien ghosts, maybe they are illegal alien ghosts.


Trying to put the Westboro cult into a specific category is like herding cats. Why protest the funeral of a 9-year-old little girl killed in the Tucson shooting? How does that get you closer to God? I’ve read the bible from cover to cover, even the hard parts and I don’t remember anything in there that gives you authority to defile this precious little girl, or anyone else’s child that’s being laid to rest. I’m certainly not the first one to point this out, but it bears repeating; the soldiers you are desecrating are the very ones that give their lives so you can have the freedom to act like the jackasses you are.

The whole controversy about whether they have the right spew their hatred on families who are already crushed by the death of a loved one, will be debated for a long time to come.
I don’t have all the answers on this, on one hand I am a free speech guy, it is one of the most important rights granted us by the constitution. On the other hand, I understand there are consequences for shouting fire in a crowded room (unless there really is a fire) and burning the American flag (unless the flag is tattered and worn in that case burning the flag is permissible but must be done with the utmost respect) there are good points to be made on both sides of this mess.

Since I am so wishy washy on the whole free speech of Fred and his Westboro inbred cult family; last night I joined the Patriot Riders. This is a great organization that rides to a funeral of the fallen if invited by the family and shield the family from the inbreds zombies and give the grieving family some measure of privacy as they lay their loved ones to rest.
My joining this group is mostly symbolic due to the fact that I am getting ready for cervical spinal fusion on 2 levels and this is my 4th operation in little over a year.
So I won’t be getting on my bike for a few months and even after that I won’t be able to ride for more than a couple hours so I may have to trailer the bike (I know that’s a sissy move) or I will have to limit my range of participation.

The bottom line is, I have to do something and I know this will incite my little sister to do some protesting of her own, but like I said Rita, you have to give me a pass on this one, you know it’s a good cause. Hell you may even want to ride with me!

5 comments:

Greybeard said...

I too joined Patriot Riders a few months ago, but all my bikes are quieter than cars. Still, my presence to block them from their goal would be worthwhile, wouldn't it?
And I doubt Rita will trust you enough to ride with you CnC.
But I think she ought to consider buying her own ride.
Here's one, (3/4's the size of a Harley Sportster with an automatic transmission) she could ride like Marlon Brando!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you blogged! We've been members of PGR for a while now. When are you having surgery? Didn't you just have surgery on your shoulder..? Can you ride now - pre-surgery..? There's a ride we're doing April 6 you would probably enjoy...if you can ride...
Great piece!
Jodi

Rita said...

Jodi:

NO HE CAN'T RIDE. Yes he DID just have shoulder surgery and he NOW has to have spinal neck surgery and

NO MARK, you can't get a pass on this one buddy.

I'm thinking JoJo can trailer a mobility scooter for you there and you can install some loud freaking noise machine on it that would make it sound like you are a big bad biker dude who's not wearing a neck brace.

GB: Please tell my knucklehead brother that bikers might actually need the ability to turn their head back and forth. Otherwise he's "that guy" that rides a bike and slams into the side of you because he can't turn his head enough.

Sell the damned bike Mark. You can protect the soldiers' families by just standing between them and the few Westboro scum.

CnC said...

Jodi, I just started the blog think about 6 weeks ago, thx for taking the time to read it, I did just get the rotator cuff done and still rehabing, I think they are going to try to schedule the fusion the first of April so the bike is going to have to stay under wraps for a while. Glad to know there are some people I know who are members of the Patriot Riders you guys and Greybeard.

CnC said...

G.B. I,m glad to know you are a member too. I think your right about Rita rejecting my offer to ride. maybe your on to something about Rita getting her own bike. We will just have to see how that plays out! if you don't think your bike is loud enough to disrupt the Westinbreds maybe you could do a low hover in your chopper!