Wednesday, March 9, 2011

IMMUNITY BOY NO MORE

For over a year now I have had every disfunction of the body known to mankind, but I had yet to contract any of the horrible colds and flu's that had been going around.
My wife, my physical therapist, my kids, my brother, sisters, moms, nieces, friends, enemies, and babies have been spewing all manner of spirochetes and anthrax spores at me trying their best to break my super power of immunity to no avail. I was Immunity Boy!
 Till 5 days ago. Some evil villain has discovered my weakness and filled my lungs with Kryponyte. I am Immunity Boy no more.
 At least my wife reaps the benefit of this malady. I am now able to enthrall her with a near perfect impersonation of Lou Rawls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Lou Rawls. And you need to correct your post to exclude the "s" on sisters. I HAVE NOT been sick for months and months and I don't need you to spread it around to me. Thanks anyway.

CnC said...

You have now jinxed yourself, see you at sick call!

Greybeard said...

When you get sick enough to do Louie Armstrong, call me.
Satchmo doing "What A Wonderful World" sends a thrill up my leg.

CnC said...

Sorry G.B. you and my wife are out of luck, I am back to my usual tenor voice, I guess you will have to watch an obama speech to get that thrill!