Friday, March 11, 2011

WHEN ARE WE GONNA COME DOWN?

So we were baby-sitting our little buddy Gavin today. I decided it was time for us to play rocket man. This is where I’m laying on the floor with Gavin sitting on my belly. We do a countdown 5,4,3,2,1 blastoff! I lift him off my belly and raise him all the way over till his head just touches the floor and then reverse direction and land him back on the belly launch pad to a perfect landing. We have done this maneuver in the past with no anomalies in the operation. After just a few launches, Gavin let out a big burp after a landing, so I just let him sit there for a minute, then I heard the familiar warning; “Houston we have a problem!” and we had an Apollo 13 moment and he blew formula chunks on both of us. Hmmm, I don’t see space flight in this kids future.

No comments: