Wednesday, February 29, 2012

IT'S ON ! 

The Honorable Judge Mark Martin ruled that he was dismissing the case against a muslim man who assaulted an atheist that was dressed up as a zombie Mohammed in a parade. The judge said the atheist had gone outside the bounds of the First Amendment.

When I read that statement a light went on. I'm going to track down the so-called artist who displayed a crucifix upside down in a jar of urine and beat the holy piss out of him.

Martin needs to stick to driving his race car, he makes a shitty judge.

7 comments:

Rita said...

And in other news.....you and I just paid for a $750,000 soccer field for the "guests" at Gitmo.

Whaddya say we all pitch in to buy them new soccer balls. One with Mohammad's picture drawn on them like the ball that Tom Hanks talked to in Cast Away.

I'd be willing to pay for that. But then I'd be beheaded for such an offense.

Greybeard said...

I'm more and more convinced...
We'll be shooting at one another soon. Don't be the poor soul who brings a knife to a gunfight.

CnC said...

Or a gun to a bomb fight

Ed Bonderenka said...

Rita: Will that socer ball be pigskin?

Rita said...

Good plan Ed.

CJ said...

I'm waiting for the outrage over the new ABC series, GCB... Good Christian Bitches...

cjh

CnC said...

Why dont they Good Muslim Bitches?