Monday, January 31, 2011

DAMN YOU AL GORE !!!



and your infernal global warming, err cooling, err climate change. Yeah that's the ticket, the greenhouse effect pissed of the planet so it's making a point by being ironic and freezing our asses off. Gore invented global warming some time after he invented the Internet.

Speaking of which from the sound of it I may be going dark for a few days if the weather forecast is accurate. No more Internet except for my Crackberry. I have been out to get all the provisions to get us through our impending Amish moment. Most important, milk, eggs and bread. That's what most people make sure they have enough when the forecast gets like this. Some comedian asked "why during a blizzard do people feel the need to make french toast?" Good question, I got that but made sure I also had plenty of batteries, propane and beer. Got some camping equipment out, got firewood in, got my marine batteries charged and my power converters ready, 12 volt tv's are ready to go. So here goes, lets see if the weatherman finally gets it right. See ya on the other side of the storm, good luck!

No comments: