Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sheila Jackson – You Just Can’t Make This Stuff Up !

 Ok, so I’m sitting here working on setting my blog account. I wrote an intro blog and my first real blog at the same time before I set up the account. The problem was, my first blog was over 2000 words long! Yeah I know, ridiculous right. So I set up the blog account and added the intro blog and thought; I have to write something else for my first blog and publish the 2000 worder as a novella. I have a page of several blog ideas I want to get to and was trying to decide which one I could do that would make a short and sweet and maybe even a little humorous to boot. Well some things just drop into your lap. I had Fox news on and watching Neil Cavuto and he is interviewing Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee. You remember this tool from such infamous statements such as:
On a visit to the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory in 2005, Rep. Lee made embarrassing news by asking if the Mars Pathfinder had taken an image of the flag planted there in 1969 by Neil Armstrong. 

She has also urged better relations between the U.S. and Venezuela, which she describes as a friendly nation. She said the U.S. should reconsider its ban on selling F-16 fighter jets and spare parts to that country.


Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, a Democrat from Texas, raised some eyebrows yesterday with remarks she made referring to "two Vietnams."
"I stand here asking us to do what we did not in do in Vietnam, was to recognize the valiant and outstanding service of our men and women," Jackson Lee said on the House floor yesterday, "and to understand that victory had been achieved."
She continued, "Today, we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working. We may not agree with all that North Vietnam is doing, but they are living in peace. I would look for a better human rights record for North Vietnam, but they are living side by side."
Well she was on Cavuto claiming  repealing obamacare will kill people. Cavuto had a split screen and behind her there was a little old lady laying in a hospital bed who was supposedly being saved by obamacare. The problem was twofold, first the little old lady was being treated by Medicare not obamacare. And the other problem that Cavuto laughingly pointed out, it was a blown up photo being held up at a funny angle by one of her staffers with the staffers hand showing in the lower left corner off the photo. Auurrhahhahahhaafh they were trying to make it look like this idiot was in the room with the little old lady who was stiff as a board. Baaaahahahhahah stop sheila stop hahahah .
Some things just write themselves.  

No comments: