Friday, January 21, 2011

Pain In The Neck

Off to the hospital this morning to get stabbed in the neck. The doctor I saw months ago wanted to go all O.J. on me and start from the front of my neck to get to my C5 C6 cervical disk and replace it. For some reason that idea just didn’t sit too well with me so I’m going with the less invasive option which involves x-ray guided injections of some magic goo. I hope this works I’m getting tired of getting cut on this past year. Still on the mend from the rotator cuff surgery, I’m just glad obamacare hasn’t started yet or I might have to go to India for decent medical care.  After that it’s off to Florida with hopes of replacing white snow with white sand.

2 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Hubby had the three discs hinged open to allow his spinal cord to relax. It was in a serious "z" kink.

They went through the back of his neck. The doc told him the front of the neck operation was possible, but that they's just have to re-do in five years. So he went full-bore, so to speak. He's fine. Better than he's felt in years and years.

Good luck!

CnC said...

Thanks glad he's better. Hope I won't have to do anything that extensive.