Saturday, January 29, 2011

INDIANA DREAMIN

It’s been a great week here in Ft Meyers, but all vacations sooner or later come to an end. Hope to take another walk in the park behind Bob & Rita’s condo this morning, it’s really beautiful there.











Winter used to be my favorite season, hell I used to go back to White river and camp out in the snow, what an idiot. I love Florida, JoJo and me even got married down here 6 years ago. Although I could see myself spending a few months a year here in Florida, I don’t think I could ever leave Indy permanently. That is unless I could uproot all my family including kids and especially grandbabies and bring em with!
Fortunatley our flight doesn't leave till later tonight so we get one more day of sun in.
See ya all in the snow soon.
As Gomer  says, BACK HOME AGAIN IN INDIANA !!!

No comments: