Tuesday, May 3, 2011

THE HONEYMOON IS OVER


Monday, I grudgingly gave credit where credit was due. I gave props to our Commander-in-Chief for giving the go-ahead on the order to exterminate that vermin better known as Usama bin Laden. I still do, but as I said at the time, some of the crucial Intel came from CIA interrogation techniques gathered at Gitmo. As a candidate, Obama railed against President Bush and his treatment of K.S.M and all the other al qaeda dirt bags that murder, rape, sell drugs, and use women and children as human shields.
Obama is a hypocrite and I’m glad in this instance that he is. Now, Obama needs to apologize to President Bush for the lies he told about him.
Dianne Fienstein was just on TVsaying to the best of her knowledge none of the bin laden location Intel came from water boarding. I guess the just used the reward program to get them to talk, hey Khalid Sheikh Mohammed what would you do for a Klondike Bar?
Other apologies also need to be made by several democrats who call our soldiers and specifically our Special Forces nothing more than Bush’s death squads.

The people who criticized our military and Special Forces are not worthy to tie their boot laces. The training the Seals go through can be only accomplished by the best of the best. Eighty percent of the trainees in Seal training wash out before graduation, 70 % don’t even make through phase one, and the guys who wash our are no punks either, that’s for damn sure.
I’m glad we didn’t take bin laden out with a drone. It gratifies me that the last 25 minutes of his life he knew all of America were coming for him.
The last thing this ghoul saw was an American and that makes me proud.

The assholes who worship him like a god need to know, this piece of shit died a true coward, trying to hide behind women and children.
I learned they prepared his body for burial in accordance with Islamic law, they washed his body and I bet that was a tough job considering he no doubt shit his pants or whatever the hell he was wearing.
Can’t wait for the ACLU to weigh in on this.
Gee I hope someone remembered to read Usama his rights!

2 comments:

Rita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rita said...

Diane Feinstein and all those of her ilk should have to live in Pakistan and treated like every other woman there. Better yet let's them live in Iran.

I cannot imagine what kind of idiots go to the voting booths and pull the lever for these ignorant politicians.