Sunday, May 22, 2011

AN ORDINARY LIFE INVADES MY PERFECT LITTLE WORLD

HE SAID; SHE SAID #1.

Fellow blogger (Rita, AN ORDINARY LIFE) came up with an interesting idea, at least to us.
She will eat anything as long as it's caught fresh in FL
She suggested we coordinate a weekly blog on the same event from our childhood memories and compare that event from our own particular viewpoints in He Said, She Said type format.
I first met Rita in April of 1959, up until that time I was the youngest of three children. I was the baby of the family and being almost 4 years of age, very optimistic about my future. Then Rita was born and my status would never be the same. Since that time we have had many highs and lows, but I finally had to forgive her for invading my little world and happy to say that unlike the stance that Hamas has taken concerning Israel, I accepted the Rita’s right to exist many years ago. The Middle East should take solace in that; if I can learn to love my baby sis, there is hope for them as well.
I think we have come up with an interesting event for our first blog; I just ask you to keep an open mind about it and suspend belief, it will all be true, it just won’t seem like it.
Check out the She Said version at: AN ORDINARY LIFE


5 comments:

Rita said...

Wow. So you're Hamas and I'm Israel? Thanks for allowing me to exist. That's really the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

Love ya big brother.

CnC said...

ha, love you too!

Rita said...

And I didn't eat that fish. That was the fish I caught, in the middle of reeling it in, that 20 foot shark ate half of it. When I pulled the head out of the water, the Captain told me to drop it back in QUICKLY. That's when I saw the shark that had stolen my dinner. Dropping the fish head back in, he took the bait and I spent the next 20 minutes running circles around the boat, with the other five people trying to run quicker to get out of my way while I was pulling the fish stealer in. Caught two of those sharks that day. The next morning I could barely move.

CJ said...

This is going to be fun...

cjh

CnC said...

cj tune in Sunday night for the season premier!