Monday, May 21, 2012

WHERE I WAS BORN. WHERE WAS I BORN?

I was born in Washington Indiana.  That's what I told people decades ago.  Yesterday if someone would have asked me where I was born, I would have told them Washington Indiana.  Today if anyone asks, I will tell them Washington Indiana.  Twenty years from now if I'm lucky enough to still be on this Earth and the retirement home asks me where I was born I will tell them Washington Indiana.  How the hell do you not know where you were born.  I can even produce the original ancient document that proves where I was born.  This document has not been suspiciously photoshopped in layers.  I can't imagine why I would ever have any reason to lie about the spot on this planet where I first popped into the universe.  That's because at the present time I have no plans to run for president of Kenya

7 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

From Geez:
President Obama has done such a horrible job with the economy and foreign policy that now Kenyans are accusing him of being born in the United States :-)

CnC said...

ha ha I like that!

lotta joy said...

New Albany, Indiana here. Glad ta meetcha. Where'd you say you're from?

My post today is about Corydon, Indiana. But I'm from New Albany, Indiana.

yep. NEW * ALBANY * INDIANA

And you???

CnC said...

Joy, I will check that blog out. Weird that you remember where you were born, ;-)

Greybeard said...

Apparently neither of ya is writing a book.
I've heard things can get kinda fuzzy when you write a book.

Joe said...

I would think if I ever wrote a book, Imight look at it and notice the biography on the dust jacket is wrong...?

CnC said...

well guys, i think we just found out that obama is the true "birther"