Monday, August 20, 2012

PHOTO I. D. REQUIRED, THOSE RACIST BASTARDS !!!




I went to pick up my repaired center speaker for my new Blu ray surround system from Best Buy today.
Imagine my shock and dismay when I read this sign on the counter where you return, exchange or send out for repair electronic equipment.




Best Buy actually requires a photo I.D. to make these transactions.
This is pure hate and discrimination of the poor, the elderly, blacks, illegal aliens and probably gays too.
I mean how does Best Buy expect the downtrodden and the disenfranchised to return or replace their stereos, home theaters, auto mega amps, or God forbid their 55” LCD 3D flat screen TVs?

Where is the outrage ?????
Where is Jesse Jackson and the Rainbow Coalition ?????
Where is Al Sharpton ?????
Where is Eric Holder and the Dept. of Justice ?????



2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

I have to have ID to comment on your post.

A friend from Alabama was visiting years ago and went into the party store to buy a beer.
Clerk said "Ya got any ID?"
My friend asked "about wut?".

CnC said...

haha good one Ed!