Wednesday, August 1, 2012

DON'T TREAD ON ME, OR MY CHICKEN !

Cops directing traffic at my local Chick-fil-A


I have been planning to write a post on my views on same sex marriage for some time. At the risk of being called a hateful bigot or worse, I went to my local Chick-fil-A and braved the huge crowd to get my chicken samich.
 The CEO of this company is being attacked by the leftists for holding the same view as Louis Farrakhan holds. Check that, Farrakhan would just as soon burn them at the stake and that doesn't stop Rahm Emanuel from kissing his ass every chance he gets. Obama was opposed to gay marriage till just a few months ago when he decided to whore himself out for a few more votes. I will expand on this subject in another post.
For the record, I don't hate gays.
I do hate when that four letter word is misused as is the word "racist".
Most of the time when people misuse those two words they are reflecting the hatred and racism in their own heart.

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

We just hit the CFA in Toledo, cuz it was the first we could get there.
It's in a food court.
Long line and all the other vendors watching from their empty counters.

CnC said...

Went by there again yesterday on the way to the lake and they were still packed