Friday, August 10, 2012

OBAMA IS A MURDERER



The parents of Brian Terry need to make a campaign commercial. 
They could look into the camera and say the following. 

"Barack Obama murdered our son. He and Eric Holder sold guns to Mexican drug gangs and shortly after that, Obama and Holder arranged the murder of hundreds of Mexican civilians and our son. 
He doesn't care that he murdered our son. "

Why doesn't some PAC run this spot?
It is so much closer to the truth than that guy who lied his ass off in that spot that was green lit by Obama and his henchmen. 
Yeah, I'm sorry that woman died of cancer, but that does not give that jackass an excuse to get on camera and tell all those lies. 
Sorry but being a widower does not give you an exemption from being labeled a lying jackass if you actually are one. 
Am I being too harsh?
Oh well, I guess I'm just one of those hateful chicken eaters. 

4 comments:

Rita said...

It's about the most vile thing they have done so far and I didn't think they could top Harry Reid.

And EVEN if any of the timing wasn't a bald face lie, she died TWENTY-TWO DAYS after being diagnosed. No healthcare, no insurance, no doctor, NOTHING can safe someone when they are within 22 days of dying.

Frankly I find that man disgusting. He absolutely knows his wife didn't die because of Romney, but he cared so little about his wife that he uses her death as a weapon in politics.

That man and Harry Reid will be greeting each other in the flames of hell one day and wonder what they did wrong.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I like your point.
I hadn't thought of it, so I'm upset with myself.
I won't hold that against you.
This Soptic ad might be a gift though.
If we capitalize on it.

CnC said...

Rita you sound more hateful than me. But I think you nailed it. I didn't appreciate the negative bald crack though. You must be a baldist

Ed you should be upset with yourself. You should always find someone else to blame.

Rita said...

I had to go back and find where I insulted bald guys. I'm smarter than I think I am. Consider yourself slammed.