Saturday, January 28, 2012

THE BOB SEA TWINS

My last full day here at Fort Myers and we are heading to the beach. Yesterday was the first non-perfect day here so we went to the Muscle Car Museum instead. 
It definitely was worth the drive to see that amazing collection.  
It was an all GM collection and I'm a big MOPAR guy, but I love all the old muscle cars. 
It was another beautiful day today so what better way to spend my last full day here than straining our necks looking at all the great uhhhh scenery at the beach. 
Half way to the beach I looked at Bob and realized we were wearing the exact same shirt. 
I laughed and told Bob he looked a little gay wearing that shirt. 
It had a small Seagrams emblem on the back and on the front it said "JOIN THE TEA PARTAY".
It was a promotional shirt for a Seagrams Long Island drink. We were down here about 4 or 5 years ago and got them for free when we went to the liquor store. 

I like the shirt because it has small graphics and I like the reference link to the Tea Party. 
Of course it has nothing to do with the Tea Party, but nobody else knows that. We got these shirts before the Propagander-In-Chief got the White House and started using the Constitution for his toilet paper. 
I had no idea Bob had packed his Tea Partay shirt, or if he even still had it. 
Now we were heading to the beach looking like special friends, not that there's anything wrong with it!

I figured when we were on the beach I would have my shirt off anyway, but we were gonna have breakfast at a beachside restaurant first. 
When we finished breakfast, I figured I would go look for a gift for my grandson and my little buddy Gavin and I wouldn't have to walk with Bob who sure looked funny wearing that shirt. When

I was walking back to the beach I started to realize how paranoid I had been acting. I mean for Pete's sake, why can't two guys hang out together wearing the same thing and not have to worry about what other people are thinking?

That's when I spotted two women walking together wearing the same exact tee shirts and I  thought "ahhhh, a lesbian sighting !"

1 comment:

Rita said...

Now you're DRESSING ALIKE? Lord Help Us All.