Monday, November 7, 2011

OCCUPY HOLLYWOOD VERSION TWO

I wrote the first version of this blog over the weekend and apparently I wrote it after one too many Crown and Cokes.
When I went over it this morning I thought damn, I shouldn't drink and blog.  It sounded pretty mean and hateful so I still want to say some things but I need to tone it down a bit. I came off sounding like some of the people I was criticizing.

This whole idea of occupying Hollywood came to me after seeing Kim Kardashian on the news again and valuable minutes of my life were ticking away while the talking heads were discussing her sham marriage coming to a tragic end. I wanted to tell the Occupy Wall Street bunch to take a real stand against the abuse of power and money and fight the real enemy, the rich and famous like Kim Kardashian. While they’re at it throw in the thing they call Skookie. How about all of that bunch on her show and Lindsay Lohan ect. ect. You get the picture.
And the O. W. ers that are Jew-haters would have a field day in Hollywood.
Anyway I will leave it at that, I got out what I wanted to say and I didn't sound like a grouchy, bitter old curmudgeon.
Hmmm, now that I think about it that is what I am. Maybe I better have a couple of drinks before I decide which post I should use.

No comments: