Friday, May 9, 2014

WHITER SHADE OF PALE

I'm not going for a cheap joke that's in bad taste here, although that would not be out of character for me. I just simply cannot hear news about the Nigerian Islamic terrorist group Boko Haram without Whiter Shade Of Pale playing in my head.
Yes I know Boko Haram have no connection to Procol Harum and I doubt these particular
Muslims are big fans or a tribute band. I just think it was a bad PR move on their part.
They are disgusting baby raping assholes (Boko not Procol) who kidnapped hundreds of young girls and are threatening to sell them off as sex slaves. Yes Virginia slavery still exists in Africa and a few other countries on that side of the world and in pockets on this side of the blue marble.
Islam is no stranger to pedophilia, after all the inventor of this "religion" "married" a 6 year old child!

Yeah I know Muslims claim that Mohammad generously waited till she matured to the ripe old age of 9 before he raped her. Well if you're like me and your a bit more evolved than these Neanderthals you are disgusted at the thought of  Mohammad and these other freaks raping children. It gets more sickening when you read what Mohammad's apologists say about the prophets sexual practice during Aisha's maturing period  from age 6 to age 9. He did in fact sexually molest this child in every way except vaginal penetration when she was just 6.

If I were in Great Britain or Dearborn Michigan I could be jailed for pointing out the truth about a man who is worshipped like a god in the eyes of Islam. I am just reporting what Islamic propagandists have been using for arguments to try and explain why their women are treated worse than livestock.

It's odd that the left show red hot hatred for Christians who they claim oppress women because most oppose dismembering pre-born babies. But the left will bend over backwards trying to accommodating Muslims who can truly be documented as to their war on women.
Ok, that's all I got to say about that. Fuck Boko Haram, enjoy Procol Harum.


8 comments:

Kid said...

My kind of post. Fuck the muslums and the democrats.

CnC said...

yeah Kid, PC is not my strong suit.

Ed Bonderenka said...

That Procol Harum thing was explored quite a bit on the Bill Bennett show this week.
You are not alone.

CnC said...

Ha, guess I don't have an original thought Ed. I don't remember any other hits by that group. I really love that song but have no idea what it's about.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Neither did anyone else.
Most guesses, an alcoholic romantic affair.
Conquistador?
Simple Sister.
I've run out.

They are credited with inventing progressive rock, orchestras and stuff in rock music.

Robin Trower was the guitarist!

CnC said...

Very cool! I sure have heard of Trower! Thx for the info Ed

Z said...

I'd echo Kid, but you know...we girls have to keep our reputations :-) BUT HE'S RIGHT!

And so are YOU!

And I LOVE WHITER SHADE OF PALE!
Thanks for that.

CnC said...

Welcome Z, don't worry your rep is safe here.