Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A BRIDGE TOO FAR

One advantage to running a route and repairing appliances instead of working in a factory is having a day like today. Got to ride along with my brother Mike today.  He is a repair tech at the same company I work for. He has been there twice as long as me with over 40 years of service there.
I didn't have enough calls to make a route today so our manager had me ride with him today, tomorrow and Fri. he doesn't have a route so he will be riding with me.
The first half of us today had us way out in the country in the western part of our area in covered bridge country.  It's a good day when you get to drive your service van across one of those.

3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Cool.

Rita said...

What? Michael did realize that he was driving over a BRIDGE, didn't he? You know how he is with bridges. Maybe they just have to be enclosed.

When I told Bob that you and Mike were at some covered bridge today, he said, "Does Mark EVER work anymore?"

Of course he said that while we're here down in Ft. Myers for two weeks. HAHAHAHA.

CnC said...

I carried the work laptop for him all day.
Now it's his turn to ride with me today