Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Iiiiishitphone

Iiiiishitphone
Until Monday I ha e been doing most of my bloggin on mr crachberru which I got pretty quick at  I now Jane a n iPhone which is great for taking vides and pics of the grandson but it's a little tougher to blog with. I'm hoping wwith som practice I will ged better typing on this damn thing. Hey wait a minute. I think I'm getting the hang of it!  This isn't as bad as I thought it was. Maybe I just needed to retrain my thumbs a bit. I like the bigger screen and there are a lot more apps to play with. Maybe I will learm to type as fast as mu ols cranberry .... Awwqw shity
Nabee mot. Itds a week in progress. Snit!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Might be better if you had opposable thumbs.

The good thing about the Iphone is that I KNEW I could not text and drive with it, so I got rid of that nasty habit.

Me friend likes hers because she types fast by "swyping" I never picked up that particular talent and still just peck away.

Check out damnyouautocorrect.com and you'll find hundreds of funny texts sent because of the autocorrect function. I've done it several times, normally to Brian.

CnC said...

Jojo, text me yesterday to tell me that my grandson was here and I meant to reply "awwwww" some how it autocorrected "sewer", now anything close to what I wanted to day about my grandson, maybe his diaper???

Greybeard said...

Chuckle.