Thursday, February 5, 2015

"PEACE BE UPON YOU" THE GOD OF THIS WORLD

If you read my last post you know I am spending the winter at the Koreshan State Historic Site here in Estero Florida.

It is the site of the now defunct attempt to create a Utopia, a New Jerusalem based on the teachings of self proclaimed Messiah Dr. Cyrus Teed in the late 1800 hundreds.
To be a good Messiah though you need to be able to live forever or in lieu of that, be able to rise from the dead.
Dr. Teed did neither.

When I became a Christian many decades ago,  (I know, I'm not the best example of one these days), I developed an interest in the study of other religions and cults. I just wanted to know more about what others believe and why.
I have come to feel that in most cases one mans religion is another mans cult.
If a cult gains enough believers, takes root, spreads and hangs around long enough it pretty much gains acceptance and if it becomes large enough will be referred BY SOME as one of the Worlds Great Religions.

I know what I believe and I know why I believe it. I don't disparage others who have chosen a different path as long as that path doesn't tread on me or other innocent victims whose beliefs differ.
The cult of Islam was invented in the seventh century by a man who would marry and sexually assault a six year old child and begin a reign of murder and terror that continues today.
I felt the need to vent about the cult of Mohammed after what I witnessed today.
I never wanted to see these barbaric acts of fundamentalist Islamics, I never watched these Ninja wanna be pigs when they cowardly behead some innocent victim.
I just didn't want that image in my mind or my soul.
Today after much internal debate I watched the horrific murder of the Jordanian pilot. He was burned alive by ISIS.
It was indescribable and it has darkened my soul and fueled my rage just by watching it. It was just a walk in the park for these monsters, after all they have no problem burying men women and children alive, beheading, crucifying or raping children. These Islamics are worse than the Nazis and like the Nazis have given up the right to he considered human beings. Chris Kyle called them savages, I'm not sure I want to insult savages by calling Islamic radicals that. 


Mohammed's followers call him a prophet of god but they worship Mohammed as a god and will not even allow drawings to be made of him under the threat of death.
But you can name your damn kid after him, just not a stuffed teddy bear. That mistake almost got a teacher in the Mideast executed.
They are compelled to murder anyone who even respectfully attempts to replicate an image of the barbarian Mohammed.
These worshipers of Mohammed are themselves guilty of the mortal sin of idolatry.

Defenders of this cult love to try and attempt to deflect the guilt of these terrorists by dredging up the past and citing things like the Crusades or the Inquisition.
Like if God grades on a curve this will have some relevance.

To say I have complete contempt for this cult is the ultimate of understatement.
Of all the "Great World Religions", of all the cults large and small, new and old, in the parlance of the Star Trek junkies, Islam is the Klingon of religions. They are compelled to slaughter anyone who does not fall down before Baal and worship their false god. Their god does entertain the concept of free will. What kind of a god would accept worship gained at the barrel of a gun or the glint of a knife blade?
It is clear that the fundamentalist Islamics worship the god of this world.

Liberals love to argue that Christians are guilty of the same atrocities in the past.
They are referring to medieval minds hundreds of years ago, who were not acting on New Testament teachings or following the example of Christ.
As if to add to my point, just now I read that Obama during the National Prayer Breakfast said Christians were as guilty as ISIS for things done during The Dark Ages. 
Me thinks Obama is living in the dark ages with his head up his own ass.
Islamic fundamentalists are following commands of their Quran and are emulating the actions of their so-called Prophet.
Islamics will point to writings in the Quran that talk of peace, when they attempt to persuade the public that they are the religion of peace. They gloss over the multitudes of the Quran's scriptures that calls for murder, rape and enslavement of infidels, which is anyone who won't bow down to their false god.
Obama and his band of terrorist apologists want you to believe Islam is all rainbows and Unicorn farts.
I have to just shake my head and laugh every time I see those Coexist bumper stickers.

I wish I would have been the one who thought up this response to that stupid bumper sticker, this is genius!

I would add a pithy comment here but I just can't out-pithy the above.




"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."
                                             II Corinthians 4:4 KJV

     




3 comments:

Coffeypot said...

My Lord cannot be compared to their lord. Theirs didn't preach love and hope, theirs didn't raise someone from the dead nor arise from the dead Himself. Theirs preach hate and destruction and spouts others
words. Yep! Jesus is my man.

CnC said...

Summed it all up good Coffeypot!.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Any comments I make would be superfluous after you and Coffeypot.