Wednesday, March 19, 2014

THE POTUS ABIDES

This will not stand man, this aggression will not stand!


I can't help but think we would be better off with The Dude in the White House.

I think the regurgetated warning from Bush '41' as delivered by The Dude, " this will not stand man, this aggression will not stand!", would be more effective then the line delivered by President Gumby, "you know, I have one more election, then I can be more flexible".

Hmmm how much more flexible can you get than a quivering mass of lemon Jello?

In leu of this: "I've got a pen and I've got a phone"



I prefer this: "yeah, well you know, that's just like, eh...your opinion man"

All joking aside, I know Bush '43' once remarked that he looked Mr. KGB in the eyes and could see his soul and knew he could trust him. Hindsight being what it is you could say that Mr. KGB pulled the wool over Goerge Bush too.
Yes Bush 43 may have been overly pragmatic when it came to Putin, but, and this is a big but and I cannot lie, at that time the jury was still out where Putin was concerned.
He has since shown his true very red colors and has shown the world he has no soul.
It's one thing to be overly optimistic about bridging trust gaps with a former foe.
It's quite another to whisper to one of Putin's minions that he will fold like a bad hand of hole cards just as soon as he suckers America into voting him into office again.

Add to that the fact that Obama draws his red lines with disappearing ink,
You can say what you want about Bush 43, but when that man said don't do that or I'm gonna open up a Sams Club sized can of U.S. made whoop ass, you better hide the fucking can opener.

Alright I'm almost done here, this started out to be a nonsensical comparative between The Dude and the Dud. It almost escaped me that The Dude had a passion for White Russians.
I guess The Dude and The Dud do share similar tastes.



"All The Dude ever wanted was Crimea back. It really tied the Urkraine together."


3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Of course you can trust Putin.
Trust him to act like Putin.

Joe said...

The world according to The Dude would be a good place.

CnC said...

Ed you're correct sir!
Joe I keep trying to get Rita to watch The Big Labowski , she needs see the wisdom of His Dudeness.
I went to a Big Labowski event in Nashville Indiana last Nov. it was the best night I've had in a while,