Friday, January 16, 2015

I NEED SOMETHING TO BITCH ABOUT

Just spent the last few days in Key West, now my little mini vacation is over and I have to drive back up north.
All the way to fricking Fort Myers Florida.
Damn!
Got to Florida 3 weeks ago today, the weather has been wonderful. Certainly nothing to bitch about there. The first five days I got down here I had respiratory infection. That's the first time I have been ill in about 4 or 5 years and the memory of chest colds fade rapidly once you are well.
Oh! I took one of the volunteer camps kayaks down the Estero River the other day that is right next to where I am camped and when I was launching it I got a splinter in my finger from the dock and it really smarted, hmmm.
Ok I guess I need to turn my attention further north for bitching inspiration.

The Bozo in the White House keeps releasing more terrorist from Gitmo so they can resume murdering the normal people of planet Earth.

The idiot "pants up don't loot" vermin are dipping their soft non-calloused hands together in concrete filled barrels and blocking the interstates in Boson and nobody thought to reenact the Boston Tea Party with their dumasses and dump them in the bay.

Al Sharlaton is at it again whining that the elite Hollywood leftist only nominated the movie Selma for 2 Academy Awards.

The Bozo in the White House is threatening to block the will of the people again by blocking the Keystone Pipeline while pissing on the Constitution with his Executive Actions on everything else.

Yeah that ought to do it.




4 comments:

Joe said...

And damnit you have no snow to shovel and that heavy winter coat is taking up too much room in your tiny camper closet.

CnC said...

Funny you should mention winter coats Joe. I brought a leather jacket which is ok because sometimes it's cool riding the bike but I didn't need to bring 2 winter coats! What was I thinking ?

Ed Bonderenka said...

I ask "How's it going?".
People reply, "I can't complain."
They just haven't given it enough thought.

Anonymous said...

There's always something to complain about. That's the beauty of our modern world. You need to examine every situation you find yourself in thusly: How is the glass half-empty? Win the lottery? Then you should obviously bitch about the fact that money management is difficult and troublesome.