Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!

I have about 20 half written posts laying in state. It's not that I have nothing to vent, with all the crap that comes with divorce land, I have more to vent than ever. Mount St Helens got nothing on me.
Since my soon to be X flaked out and threw me under the proverbial bus, I can detect the caldera is at maximum pressure with magma building up.
But that can wait, now is the time to give thanks.
I'm thankful that I'm no longer being deceived, ignorance is not always bliss.
Trust but verify, is my new mantra.

I am very thankful for the people in my life I can always count on, family and friends.
Wives come and go, but I always have felt fortunate to have a great family.
I hope this day finds you with similar surroundings.

Happy Thanksgiving!


4 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

I guess that proves that even in the worst of circumstances, you can find something to be grateful for.
Happy Thanksgiving.

CnC said...

thanks Ed, Hope you and yours have a great one too!

Greybeard said...

Odd how water under the bridge can get our priorities straightened out, isn't it partner?
Good for you.
Stress kills.

CnC said...

Right you are G.B.