Thursday, September 13, 2012

THE AMAZING FLEXIBLE PRESIDENT




President Gumby: Psssssst, on all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved, but its important to give me space.

Dmitry Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space is for you.

President Gumby: This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.

Dmitry Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

I added the Psssssst. President Gumby didn’t actually say psssssst, he was just talking under his breath to the president of Russia. He was sneaking a secret uncoded message  to Medvedev that he wanted “transmitted” or smuggled to Mr. KGB himself Vladimir Putin.

The left-winged news media labeled President Reagan “ The Teflon President” because all the garbage they threw on him slid right off.
The left-winged news media have done everything in its power to spray President Gumby down with Scotchguard. President Gumby’s secret message to Putin, via Medveded, would have been played on an endless loop had a Republican pulled that crap.

This lack of media interest in Gumby’s open mic treachery, is but just one small blot of a much larger stain on journalism.
Yesterday, the media itself became news after reporters fell victim to the open mic and verified what most of us already knew.
Seems a room full of so-called journalists were plotting to play “gotcha” on Mitt Romney yesterday.
The media from different news organizations were caught on an open mic conspiring together trying to frame the debate of Romney’s criticism of President Gumby’s mini apology tour to the murderers of our diplomats in Libya.




They wanted to take the heat off their President and make Romney go on the defensive by attacking him for pointing out President Gumby’s failure in his handling of foreign affairs.

The media’s behavior is not news to most of us, but it is disgusting, nonetheless.


4 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

I haven't seen Romney's responses to the sequence of similar questions, but I hope to soon.
It's like they all prepared the same question, and didn't think to have a second or third, thus they all asked the same question.
Did he not challenge the third and fourth and fifth asking if they were paying attention to the first and second?
I don't see this addressed, just the collusion.

CnC said...

Havent seen it either ED, wonder why the media is not playing it all the time?

Greybeard said...

I fear after this election we may all feel our votes have been nullified one way or another.
And if that's the case, how soon does the chaos begin?
Soon, I fear.

CnC said...

GB soon enough!