Monday, January 23, 2012

HAVING YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER

John King is looking for a good surgeon to have his ass reattached. It was completely severed in last weeks Republican debate. Newt Gingrich was the one who wielded the ass axe. From the look on Kings face during the ass removal procedure it was apparent that was where John King was storing his brain. 
That look was priceless, then King tried to recover with the "it wasn't our network it was ABC". That's when Newt picked up Johns freshly decapitated ass, placed it on a silver platter and handed it back to him. There you go John, you just got served!  Newt said what is known to us all but rarely said out loud. 
I'm not sure who I will vote for, it will be between Newt and Santorum. I may have to hold my nose and vote for Romney, but I hope it doesn't come to that. Newt has had more than his share of personal issues. I have led a pure life so therefore I can sit in judgment of the past of all others. I also have some ocean-front property in Arizona. 
The things that bother me about Newt is not so much his past. It's his present, his views on illegals and his partaking of the global warming Koolaid really bothers me. His attacks on Romney's ability to make a lot of money doesn't sit well either. 
But can you just see Obama trying to compete with Newt in a debate. 
Even armed with his TelePrompTer, The look on Obama's face would make John King's face look like the Cheshire Cat. 

4 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Unfortunately, it seems that Newt is the only one ready to break out a can of whoopa$$.
Best defense is a good offense...

CnC said...

He has got the fire. Romney is running a lot of ads against Newt down here in FL. Maybe he will take a lesson from Newt.

Greybeard said...

But...
but...
but...
Newt is unelectable. Didn't you get the memo?

CnC said...

GB. I did get the memo, I should have remembered that the media is responsible for telling me who I have to vote for. They have done such a great job of picking our leaders in the past.